You have the opportunity to add some options to one or more jars. Thus, make a jar of honey or honey dessert with a separate gift. Among the available options are:
- Packing jars in a designer craft package, and inside the package - decorative hay.
- Add a wooden spoon.
- Also there are banks of the gift format - "bugelnaya". This jar looks more impressive due to its design, and convenient functionality will allow using it for tea, coffee, loose and so on.
beHoney's forest honey.
Did you know that over time, honey does not lose its beneficial properties and does not spoil it? Found in the tomb of Tutankhamen, hermetically sealed pitcher honey was suitable for use, and did not lose its beneficial properties for more than 3000 years. Scientists also estimate that bees collect honey for more than 15 million years.
Forest honey, as a rule, differs from many others due to the large content in it of various "additional" products: pollen, wax.
Forest honey contains a large number of active compounds, more than 300 elements, they are constantly changing due to the different composition of this honey, but among the main ones can be distinguished:
- Micro and macro elements: potassium, iodine, phosphorus, cobalt and other metals.
- Enzymes, proteins, amino acids, antioxidants.
- Ascorbic and folic acid, vitamins: carotene, group B and E.
The forest has always been a source for the treatment of various diseases, and the honey that was collected there is no exception.
Recommended for taking:
- Increase immunity.
- Improve metabolism.
- Increases metabolism.
- Improves appetite.
Honey is rapidly crystallizing, it is in a creamy state.
Collection period: end of July - August.
Place of collection: Kiev region
In the case of prevention, helps:
- Cold Diseases.
- Influenza, bronchitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis.
- Other inflammatory processes of the respiratory tract.
The main advantage of this variety is the multifaceted taste composition, which creates an unforgettable flavor of forest honey. He does not get used to the fact that he is constantly different, because it is impossible to predict the exact composition of each new season.
We also recommend to familiarize yourself with another type of honey - acacia.