You have the opportunity to add some options to one or more jars. Thus, make a jar of honey or honey dessert with a separate gift.
Among the available options are:
- Packing jars in a designer craft package, and inside the package - decorative hay.
- Add a wooden spoon.
- Also there are banks of the gift format - "bugelnaya". This jar looks more impressive due to its design, and convenient functionality will allow using it for tea, coffee, loose and so on.
BeHoney's Buckwheat honey
Studies by Japanese scientists in the 60's and 70's of the 20th century have shown that the use of buckwheat honey significantly reduces the effects of radiation on the human body, which makes honey from buckwheat extremely priced in Japan.
Did you know that the ancient Greeks and Romans believed that honey was the food of the gods? In Russia, honey was an alternative currency, at the level of money and cattle. Hippocrates himself, the prominent physician of antiquity, who constantly used honey, lived for 110 years, when the average life expectancy was 40 years.
The distinctive sides of buckwheat honey are a rather dark shade, due to the large amount of minerals it has such a color.
High concentrations of the following useful elements:
- Amino acids
- Iron: zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium
- Vitamins: Group B, E
Quickly crystallizes, it is in cream-like state.
Collection period: July-August.
Place of collection: Kiev region, 15 km. from s. Trumpets
Therapeutic properties of buckwheat honey:
- Renewal of blood composition;
- Increase in hemoglobin concentration;
- Normalization of pressure, both arterial and systolic;
- Improvement of the digestive and cardiovascular system.
Pregnant women often face the problem of low hemoglobin, and before the 3rd trimester of pregnancy, this problem becomes extremely acute, due to the fact that the body's own resources are over. Systematic but cautious use of honey from the very beginning of pregnancy reduces the likelihood of anemia, because this product is a source of iron and other essential elements.
These properties allow buckwheat honey to be included in one of the most useful varieties in the world.